Learn how to naturally and powerfully influence, direct and enhance effort, achievement and fulfilment in yourself and the people around you. Amazingly simple, naturally effective.
Learn about the simple neural processes and natural biases that distort and shape every choice we make at every moment of every day. Most of those decisions are subconscious, hidden from view and control – until you know – and that’s when you can change things completely.
Learn about the most powerful, subconscious motivations programmed into our DNA and brain function that are far more compelling than any goals, instructions, plans or hopes could ever be. For years we’ve measured them to predict and influence employee engagement, effort and retention – and repeatedly been proven right. Use this knowledge immediately to direct and increase effort and fulfilment.
Motivation is intuitively guided, drawing on knowledge beyond explanation or realisation (implicit memory). If you want to effectively influence the motivation of yourself and others, you’ll need to know how this subconscious mechanism powerfully influences short-term commitment and long-term well-being. Essential for employee engagement and loyalty.
Saying or doing something to motivate a response is easy. Getting the response that is most committed, sincere, helpful, productive and healthy is quite a different thing altogether. Learn the difference and how to motivate yourself and others in the best way for any given circumstance.
Some people are attracted to the idea of using their knowledge of motivation to take unfair advantage of others. While this might work temporarily, it is more likely that intentions will soon come to light, resulting in a permanent loss of trust, reputation and influence. Our focus, techniques and intentions are attuned to improving performance, fulfilment and well-being for all involved. If you choose to participate in this amazingly powerful training and coaching program, we require that yours are too.
- Gain the knowledge and skills to enhance the performance, behaviour and fulfilment of self and others through understanding and influencing core motivational drives, processes and responses
- Introduction to the neuroscience of motivation
- Internal motivational drivers
- External motivational influences
- Responses: Attitude, performance, behaviour
- Influencing motivation as a leadership skill
NeuroSmart® Motivation at Work Training empowers leaders to influence the performance, behaviour and fulfilment of themselves and their team. It is designed as a corporate training module and includes:
- Personal NeuroSmart® Motivation at Work Assessment (1 per participant)
- Half-day group training and planning module (after assessments have been completed)
- Suitable as a stand-alone training module or as part of a comprehensive neuroleadership training program