The definitive training and support program for current and future leaders to design, implement and manage the work-group culture that is ideal for you, your purpose, your team and your customers.
Learn why culture is so powerful in shaping values, standards & behaviour, and how it is designed, shaped and moderated by the example and actions of the most powerful influence on the group – the leader.
Plan and design unique work culture that perfectly reflects and supports the values, purpose and ideal ways of working and interacting that match your goals, customers, team and broader social context.
Plan how your ideal culture will be brought to life. How will it be initiated, taught and reinforced? What will you talk about, do, value, prioritise, reward, ignore, penalise and celebrate so they become the norm? What will you change in how you model and lead, and who will you look to for support?
Don’t leave the future of your ideal culture to chance – live it, measure it, manage it and continually refine it so that the team self-manages, making leadership so much simpler. Maintaining a clear, unambiguous and universally-embraced culture means the engagement, stability, performance and joy of you and your team can be – and stay – amazing!
- Gain the knowledge and skills to design, implement, lead and maintain an ideal workplace culture
- Symptoms and impacts
- Primal and neural origins
- Influences on attitude, performance, behaviour and well-being
- Design your ideal culture
- Implement and lead
- Ongoing management
The NeuroSmart® Leading With Culture Training and Coaching Program empowers and enables leaders to achieve sustainable improvements in performance, well-being and team self-management. Over a 12 month period it includes:
- NeuroSmart® Culture 360 Assessments at commencement, mid-point and completion of the program for planning, monitoring progress and measuring outcomes
- An initial day (FULL-ON mode) or half-day (FAST mode) leaders’ group training and planning session
- On-going coaching support throughout